My favourite things I’ve read this week;
- The Casual Optimist - Q&A with Barbare deWilde
- Design Week - What did you do for your degree show?
- Design Survival - Guide to getting hired
- Alasdair Monk - Reflections on So & So (Worth checking out the ten issues of So & So, definitely the best example of using good design to make written content on the web much easier and more compelling to read)
- Unit Editions are having a one day Studio Culture event at the Design Museum in London on the 13th July. Looks really good, and its free, more info here. I’m hoping to go along if I can.
- 5 things every presenter needs to know about people
Listen to this;
- The Future of Advertising podcast has part 2 of an excellent interview with George Lois.